The Moda Flame electric fireplace helps beat the cold in class and style. This fireplace has a sleek black frame, which makes it look stylish and attractive and adds a touch of elegance to the room it’s in. Moreover, the vivid flames under the glass front look aesthetic and make sure your living room stays warm and cozy.
With its ability to heat up to 400 square feet, the Modal Flame fireplace is well suited for large rooms and even small apartments. It is an energy-efficient fireplace that is sure to keep your electricity bills at a minimum.
Plus, the Moda flame fireplace’s remote control makes configuring heat levels easy.
Pros and Cons
- 2 heat settings: low and high
- Automatic shutoff from 0.5 to 7.5 hours
- The flame effect uses only 2.5W
- Modern black frame
- Remote control for heat and flame
- It covers a 400 square feet area
- LEDs make flames seem realistic
- Built-in fan regulates the flow of warm air
- The wide frame ensures quick heating
- Mounting hardware included in the package
- Simple and easy installation
- “Flame Only” mode for aesthetics
- 36-inch clearance needed
- It can be noisy and distracting
The Moda Flame electric fireplace comes is a favorite of many because of its excellent construction. Other unique features of this fireplace include:
This Moda Flame electric fireplace has a compact design, so you can fit it under your television. Its dimensions of 50.4 x 5.5 x 21.65 inches make it perfect for large rooms as well.
The glass front, along with a black frame, makes this fireplace look elegant and classy.
Wall Mounting Fireplace
Another amazing feature of the Moda Flame electric fireplace is that it has a wall mounting design.
The mounting hardware comes with the package, so you can install it easily without any professional assistance. You can install this fireplace at your desired height as it is quite lightweight.
The Moda Flame fireplace comes with remote control for heat and flame settings. So, you can control the amount of heat in your room without leaving your cozy spot.
The remote control also helps you avoid scalding your hands, which happens with other fireplaces with a touch panel for heat controls.
One of the best features of the Moda Flame fireplace is its area coverage. It can quickly and efficiently heat an area of up to 400 square feet, making it great for large rooms as well as small apartments. So, you can rely on this fireplace to warm up all the corners of your room.
Since there is no actual coal burning, the flames might appear unattractive. But, this is something that the LEDs in this fireplace take care of quite well.
The LEDs make the flames look vivid and realistic. You can also change the size of the flames.
The Moda Flame fireplace is quite energy-efficient. It does not waste any electricity and has an impressive output delivery.
The Moda fireplace consumes just 750 Watts at the low heat setting and provides 2560 BTUs of heat. Meanwhile, the fireplace produces 5200 BTU of heat on the high heat setting and consumes 1500 Watt.
And on Flame Only, the fireplace requires only 2.5 Watts of power.
Built-in fans in the Moda Flame fireplace regulate the flow of warm air. They evenly spread warmth throughout the room and heat it quickly.
You can set the built-in timer in this Moda Flame fireplace between 30 minutes and 7.5 hours to automatically shut off the unit. This helps prevent overheating and other mishaps.
Issues & Concerns
While the Moda Flame fireplace is great, some concerts you should be aware of include:
Extra Space Required
This electric fireplace’s frame is quite compact and sleek. But, you need to leave a 36-inch clearance space if you want to place it near a television or other electrical appliances.
The fans spread out heat, which can damage your appliances if there is no distance between them and the fireplace.
This fireplace produces noise even when the ‘Flame Only’ mode is on. This can be distracting, especially if you are trying to concentrate on something.
Care and Maintenance
If you want to make the most out of your Moda Flame fireplace, you have to be mindful of its maintenance. Here is how you can make sure to increase the life of your fireplace.
- Begin by disconnecting the power supply so that there is no damage or risk of electrical shocks.
- Clean the fireplace using a soft cloth. Rub the surface gently to avoid damaging the glass front or LEDs. Do not use a harsh cleaner as it will damage the fireplace.
- Ensure all the fittings are secured tightly, and then connect the power supply again.
The Moda Flame fireplace comes with a 12-month warranty, beginning at the date of purchase. You have to provide proof of purchase to claim this warranty.
The warranty does not cover accidental damage or damage due to poor installation.
You will have to visit the Moda Flame website to lodge a complaint.
- Dimensions: 50.4 x 5.5 x 21.65 inches
- Weight: 39 lbs
- Power output: 2560 BTU to 5200 BTU
- Area coverage: 400 square feet
- Timer: 30 minutes to 7.5 hours
- Wall mounting hardware included
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- 2 heat settings (low and high)
- Flames Only mode without any heat
- Remote control for heat and flame
- LEDs for flames
Where to Buy
You can get this Moda Flame fireplace from the manufacturer’s website.